Levels of Care • Treatment Formats • ACE in Alpharetta • ACE in Decatur • Group Descriptions • Program Schedules
The Atlanta Center for Eating Disorders (ACE) now offers Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient programs in Alpharetta, Georgia, to treat Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa and Binge Eating Disorders.
ACE has been helping people with eating and body image issues for over 20 years at the Dunwoody campus. In Alpharetta, we also now provide an additional safe, supportive and structured environment where clients can re-feed their bodies and reclaim self-nurturing and positive behaviors and beliefs.
The program in Alpharetta combines convenient evening hours with our comprehensive, evidence-based treatment
to bolster healing for female and male adolescents and adults. Our Family-Based approach empowers parents to help their struggling children, and we teach the skills needed for a full and lasting recovery.
ACE in Alpharetta:
Outpatient Program (OP)
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Rick Kilmer, PhD
Jaime Glazerman, LPC
Angela Hogan, MFT
Patricia Scruggs, LAPC
Leslie Cox, RD
3534 Old Milton Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Get Directions to ACE in Alpharetta
770.458.8711 • email@example.com
• Programs Monday through Thursday, 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. — Alpharetta Schedule
• Average stay 8–12 weeks.
• In network with most insurance companies.
• Small group format includes:
• Weekly Dietary Consultation with a trustworthy Registered Dietician “Food Coach.”
• Weekly Individual Therapy offering the support, understanding and skills to recover.
• Weekly Family Therapy teaching loved ones how and when to help.
• Individualized meal plans meet clients where they are and help them move forward into recovery and health.