Levels of Care • Treatment Formats • ACE in Alpharetta • ACE in Decatur • Group Descriptions • Program Schedules
The Atlanta Center for Eating Disorders (ACE) is now also offering Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient programs in Decatur, Georgia, to treat Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa and Binge Eating Disorders.
ACE has been helping those with eating and body image issues since 1993 at the Dunwoody campus and, more recently, in Alpharetta. Now, in Decatur we are also providing a safe, supportive and structured environment where clients can re-feed their bodies and reclaim self-nurturing and positive behaviors and beliefs.
Like ACE in Alpharetta, the Decatur program offers convenient evening hours and comprehensive, evidence-based treatment that promotes healing for female and male adolescents and adults. Our Family-Based approach empowers parents to help their struggling children, and we teach the skills needed for a full and lasting recovery.
ACE in Decatur:
Outpatient Program (OP)
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Rick Kilmer, PhD
James Kingman, MS, LAPC, NCC
Cassandra Barro, MSW, LMSW
Meade Fields, LAPC, NCC
Christine Engstrom, MS, RD, LD
115a North McDonough St.
Decatur, GA 30030
Get Directions to ACE in Decatur
770.458.8711 • email@example.com
• Programs Monday through Thursday, 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. — Decatur Schedule
• In network with most insurance companies.
• Small group format includes:
• Weekly Dietary Consultation with a trustworthy Registered Dietician “Food Coach.”
• Weekly Individual Therapy offering the support, understanding and skills to recover.
• Weekly Family Therapy teaching loved ones how and when to help.
• Individualized meal plans meet clients where they are and help them move forward into recovery and health.